Free shipping $40+ Free returns Advanced Parcel Tracking
The Dynamo has a comforting foam casing that acts as a barrier between your child’s wild exploration and you having a heart attack. It’s also great for all ages: Your two year old can use it as a teething toy, which is totally fine due to its non-toxic EVA foam material. Your five year old can play daddy, swinging it like a briefcase by the cool handle that doubles as a dual-angled stand. It even has the power to enchant parents, but if not, they can easily remove the tablet and switch to “adult mode”. The Dynamo also comes with a plastic screen protector that won’t hinder use, and openings for all necessary ports and cameras, providing reassuring cushioning without taking any functionality away.
- Exclusively designed to fit the Apple iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air 1/2, iPad Mini 1/2/3/4, iPad Pro
- Child friendly non-toxic EVA foam material protects against falls and fumbles
- Nifty handle doubles as dual angle stand for watching stuff or typing (also great to carry on-the-go)
- Correct cutouts reveal all buttons, ports and cameras on all popular Apple models
- Raised bezel around screen edge gives extra protection
- Thin plastic screen protector defends against scratches and minor spills (also drool resistant)
- 2013 Golden Case Awards winner for Best Case for Kids
- Child-safe materials
- Non-toxic EVA foam rubber design
- Reinforced corners for extra protection
- Dual-purpose handle feature
- Included screen protector
Remove tablet placeholder plastic via the long groove at the bottom of the back of the case. Insert tablet through the same opening, don’t worry about bending and tearing the case, it’s made for this kind of treatment. Once inside use at two angles: lying down for typing and standing up for watching.
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air and iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 1/2/3/4, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 12.9|
|Style||Play, Rugged & Tough|
|Function||Kids, Outdoor, School, Travel|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|SKU||Apple iPad Air 2: CPR105PNK972, CPR105ORG972, CPR105GRN972, CPR105BLU972
Apple iPad Air: CPR105PNK100, CPR105ORG100, CPR105GRN100, CPR105BLU100
Apple iPad Mini: CPR034PNK080, CPR034ORG080, CPR034GRN080, CPR034BLU080
Apple iPad 2/3/4: CPR034PNK100, CPR034ORG100, CPR034GRN100, CPR034BLU100
Apple iPad Pro 9.7: CPR194PNK970, CPR194PUR970, CPR194ORG970, CPR194GRN970, CPR194BLU970
Apple iPad Pro 12.9: CPR105BLK129, CPR105BLU129, CPR105ORG129, CPR105PNK129
|Dimensions||Apple iPad 2/3/4 - 11.1 x 0.9 x 10.2 in (WDH)
Apple iPad Air - 11.1 x 0.8 x 10.2in (WDH)
Apple iPad Mini - 9 x 0.8 x 8.5 in (WDH)
|Weight||Apple iPad 2/3/4 - 204g/7.2oz
Apple iPad Air - 340g/12oz
Apple iPad Mini - 204g/7.2oz
|Exterior Material||EVA foam|
|Features||Button cutouts, Port cutouts, Speaker grill, Handle, Built-in stand|
- Free Shipping for orders over $40
- Air Mail from China is $3.95 (6-30 days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (3-7 days; only available in USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe)
- Express shipping with DHL / UPS is $18.95 (+$8 for every additional item)
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is our cheapest shipping method. In USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe you can also upgrade to local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available for select countries and while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
365-Day Free Returns
We asked customers what they thought of our 365-Day Free Returns process. Know what the top response was? "It's easy."
That's because it really is. There's no hassling over whose fault it is, and no question about who pays for shipping. We'll cover return shipping and process your refund as soon as we get it. No questions asked.
If within 365 days of purchase you're not totally satisfied, just send the unused product back in its original package. Return within 60 days of purchase for full refund or return after 60 days of purchase for store credit.