The Firefly is the latest keyboard case design from Cooper Cases. Seen as a significant upgrade over many other keyboards, the Cooper Firefly gains advantage with unique back-lighting effect adjustable in up to 7 different bright colors. This keyboard makes for a very useful accessory in dimly lit places like airplanes, cafes, lecture halls, bedrooms and more.
- Exclusively designed to fit the Apple iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini 1/2/3 & Apple iPad Air 2
- Hard plastic design w/ brushed aluminum exterior
- Clips onto the front of the tablet for transport
- QWERTY English format keyboard
- Variable intensity backlit keyboard in 7 colors
- 78 plastic keycaps
- 14 Shortcut keys for iPad functions
- Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity
- Working distance up to 10 meters
- Built-in kickstand for hands-free display
- Landscape and portrait viewing angles
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Up to 90 hours charge
- Charging cable included
- Charging time: 4 - 4.5 hours
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini 1/2/3, Apple iPad Air 2|
|Function||Business, School, Travel|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|SKU||Apple iPad Mini: CPR078BLK080
Apple iPad 2/3/4: CPR078BLK100
|Dimensions||Apple iPad 2/3/4 - 9.7 x 0.43 x 7.5 in (WDH)
Apple iPad Mini - 8.0 x 0.43 x 5.7 in (WDH)
|Features||Built-in stand, QWERTY keyboard, Backlight keys, Bluetooth|
- 2013 Golden Case Awards nominee for Best Keyboard Case
- Adjustable back-lighting
- Great price
While the basic premise behind the evolution of tablets was to downsize laptops for mobile computing, some of us heavy typists wish to preserve the mixed use of mobility and extended functionality.
Connected via wireless Bluetooth, the Cooper Firefly keyboard case is there when you need it and out of the way when you don’t. The case can be easily clipped on over the tablet screen for storage and travel and easily detached for use.
When detached, the iPad can be inserted into a groove just north of the keycaps to make the tablet stand at a 60 degree viewing angle in both a horizontal and a vertical arrangement. The tablet is held in place for viewing by a small plate that automatically flips open by the flick of a spring-loaded switch, similar to the activation of a built-in flash on a photo camera.
As a whole, the Cooper Firefly is very rigid and exudes a sense of durability, yet it is surprisingly lightweight. This is a great achievement in design and a very attractive feature in the world of mobility.
- Free Shipping for orders over $40
- Air Mail from Hong Kong is $3.95 (7-14 business days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (2-7 days)
- Local shipping available in USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, Japan and UAE
- Expedited shipping with DHL/UPS is $18.95 from Hong Kong
- Expedited shipping also available from local warehouses
No shipping to PO boxes, sorry. Please provide a physical address.
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is the cheapest shipping method. In USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and UAE you get local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
Our Peace of Mind Promise
Our #1 priority is your peace of mind. We stand by products we sell. No matter what the product warranty says, we'll cover it and everything else.
No holds barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Whatever it takes.
We're here for you. Peace of mind. Promised.