Free shipping $40+ Free returns Advanced Parcel Tracking
Who would have thought that from the slew of keyboard tablet cases produced these days, perhaps the best such case for iPad Mini comes from budget-accessory specialists Cooper Cases? The Cooper Glow keyboard case highly impressed us (and we’ve seen tons of these things) as a viable missing-link sort of piece for the Mini. Thus far nothing has bridged the gap from iPad to laptop like this keyboard case.
- Premium Aluminum body construction
- Soft, supple Split leather skin exterior
- Split leather cover offers a nice, comfortable grip
- Auto sleep/wake function
- Cutouts provide clear access to iPad Mini buttons, ports, speakers, dual-microphones and rear-camera
- Built-in English QWERTY keyboard with special backlighting feature
- Up to 7 backlight colors with adjusted brightness control
- Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity
- No passcode needed for quick, easy pairing
- Working distance up to 10 meters
- 70 scissor-switch key structure, like a real laptop
- Quiet keystrokes, dust-/water-splash resistant keys
- Special home screen key for quick access to a variety of applications
- Keyboard conveniently folds out of sight during hand-held tablet use
- Built-in display stand props the tablet at an optimal hands-free viewing angle
- Energy saving keyboard sleep mode
- Built-in rechargeable polymer lithium battery
- Up to 60 hours of use on a single, full charge
- MicroUSB cable included
- Charging time: less than 4 hours
|Tablet||Apple iPad Mini 1/2/3|
|Function||Business, Womens, Mens, School, Travel|
|Price||Great Value $40-$79|
|SKU||CPR129BLK080, CPR129RED080, CPR129SLV080, CPR129WHT080|
|Dimensions||5.4 x 0.45 x 8.0 in (WDH)|
|Weight||300 grams / 10.6oz|
|Exterior Material||Aluminum, Faux-Leather, Plastic|
|Features||Button cutouts, Port cutouts, Speaker grill, Sleep/Wake cover, Integrated stand, Bluetooth, Backlight keys, QWERTY layout|
- Quality laptop-style keyboard
- Quick & easy iPad pairing
- Customizable 7 backlight key colors
A product review for the Cooper Glow Apple iPad Mini Keyboard Case could go anywhere, so we begin with the summary. This case allows the user to approximate the laptop experience like no other – as of this writing in mid-2014.
When the iPad Mini is encased in Cooper Glow case, the package is indistinguishable from a small laptop (think MacBook Air). Faux leather, hard plastic and premium quality aluminum – the last used in supporting the keyboard – comprise the exterior for an overall lightweight and solid case. Things only get better once the Glow is opened. One can’t help but dig on the backlit keyboard - a feature that comes in a range of 7 colors.
Good to note too, that the Glow keyboard works as good as it looks. The scissor-style keys echo the laptop; they are resistant to dust and some liquid spills. The cover piece holding the iPad Mini may be adjusted through a range of 120°, allowing truly multiple angle viewing and typing. Equipped with Bluetooth 3.0 the keyboard can connects at up to 10 meters.
One of the undocumented features that we like is the cover design that allows the keyboard to be folded out of sight for hand-held tablet use.
And then there’s the price. For fear of rampant hyperbole consuming the remainder of this review, let’s just state that the starting suggested retail price for the Cooper Glow Apple iPad Mini Clamshell Keyboard Case is under $50. That’s right, $50 – half of the average price for similar quality ZAGG and Logitech branded keyboard cases. iPad Mini owners, why are you still reading? Seriously, you want this!
- Free Shipping for orders over $40
- Air Mail from China is $3.95 (6-30 days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (3-7 days; only available in USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe)
- Express shipping with DHL / UPS is $18.95 (+$8 for every additional item)
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is our cheapest shipping method. In USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe you can also upgrade to local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available for select countries and while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
365-Day Free Returns
We asked customers what they thought of our 365-Day Free Returns process. Know what the top response was? "It's easy."
That's because it really is. There's no hassling over whose fault it is, and no question about who pays for shipping. We'll cover return shipping and process your refund as soon as we get it. No questions asked.
If within 365 days of purchase you're not totally satisfied, just send the unused product back in its original package. Return within 60 days of purchase for full refund or return after 60 days of purchase for store credit.