Cooper Cases brings another no-nonsense tablet case in the Cooper Gradus folio. The special perk is the handy and convenient 360-degree rotating screen. The case has two-angle stand groves for stable hands-free viewing.
- Exclusively designed to fit Apple iPad Mini 1/2/3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Scratch/water-resistant PU leather cover with natural grain effect
- Elastic cover strap lock
- Automatic sleep/wake function
- Soft fabric inner lining for screen protection
- Interior plastic frame securely holds tablet
- Cutouts for buttons, ports, speakers and rear-camera
- Integrated fold-out stand with 360° rotating pivot
- Supports portrait-formatted display at 40° angle
- Supports landscape-formatted display at 60° and 75° angles
Apple iPad Mini 1/2/3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10
||Business, School, Travel
||Budget $1 - $39
||Apple iPad Mini: GNR057BLK080, GNR057BLU080, GNR057PNK080, GNR057RED080
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1: GNR057BLK101, GNR057BLU101, GNR057RED101
||Apple iPad Mini - 0.6 x 5.5 x 8 in (WDH)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - 0.7 x 7.2 x 10.4 in (WDH)
||Apple iPad Mini - 136gr/4.8oz
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - 249gr/8.8oz
||Button cutouts, Port cutouts, Speaker grill, Sleep/Wake cover, 360 Rotating Screen, Integrated stand
- 360-degree rotating display
- Scratch-, water-resistant exterior
- Low cost
The first impression given by the Cooper Gradus Rotating Folio Case is that of a simple, no-nonsense accessory – and that's pretty much what you would expect. This classic folio is done in faux-leather with a little flair on the back side in a stitched flap running across the diameter. On the inside, it’s basic stuff done well.
The tablet is held in a thin, plastic shell. The main selling point of this tablet case is of course the 360-degree display rotation. It is made possible by the pivot wheel in the back of the frame. Convenient and easy to use, this feature allows a couple display angles in landscape and one in portrait format.
Free Shipping for orders over $40 (except oversize)
- Air Mail from Hong Kong is $6.95 (7-14 business days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (2-7 days)
- Local shipping available in USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, Japan and UAE
- Oversize shipping from local warehouse is $18.95-$29.95 (2-7 days)
- Expedited shipping with DHL/UPS is $18.95 from Hong Kong
- Expedited shipping also available from local warehouses
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is the cheapest shipping method. In USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and UAE you get local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
Our Peace of Mind Promise
Our #1 priority is your peace of mind. We stand by products we sell. No matter what the product warranty says, we'll cover it and everything else.
No holds barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Whatever it takes.
We're here for you. Peace of mind. Promised.