Cooper Cases brings another no-nonsense tablet case in the Cooper Gradus folio. The special perk is the handy and convenient 360-degree rotating screen. The case has two-angle stand groves for stable hands-free viewing.
- Exclusively designed to fit Apple iPad Mini 1/2/3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Scratch/water-resistant PU leather cover with natural grain effect
- Elastic cover strap lock
- Automatic sleep/wake function
- Soft fabric inner lining for screen protection
- Interior plastic frame securely holds tablet
- Cutouts for buttons, ports, speakers and rear-camera
- Integrated fold-out stand with 360° rotating pivot
- Supports portrait-formatted display at 40° angle
- Supports landscape-formatted display at 60° and 75° angles
Apple iPad Mini 1/2/3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10
||Business, School, Travel
||Budget $1 - $39
||Apple iPad Mini: GNR057BLK080, GNR057BLU080, GNR057PNK080, GNR057RED080
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1: GNR057BLK101, GNR057BLU101, GNR057RED101
||Apple iPad Mini - 0.6 x 5.5 x 8 in (WDH)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - 0.7 x 7.2 x 10.4 in (WDH)
||Apple iPad Mini - 136gr/4.8oz
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - 249gr/8.8oz
||Button cutouts, Port cutouts, Speaker grill, Sleep/Wake cover, 360 Rotating Screen, Integrated stand
- 360-degree rotating display
- Scratch-, water-resistant exterior
- Low cost
The first impression given by the Cooper Gradus Rotating Folio Case is that of a simple, no-nonsense accessory – and that's pretty much what you would expect. This classic folio is done in faux-leather with a little flair on the back side in a stitched flap running across the diameter. On the inside, it’s basic stuff done well.
The tablet is held in a thin, plastic shell. The main selling point of this tablet case is of course the 360-degree display rotation. It is made possible by the pivot wheel in the back of the frame. Convenient and easy to use, this feature allows a couple display angles in landscape and one in portrait format.
- Free Shipping for orders over $40
- Air Mail from China is $3.95 (6-30 days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (3-7 days; only available in USA, Canada & W. Europe excl. UK)
- Express shipping with DHL / UPS is $18.95 (+$8 for every additional item)
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is our cheapest shipping method. In USA, Canada & W. Europe (excl. UK) you can also upgrade to local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available for select countries and while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
365-Day Free Returns
We asked customers what they thought of our 365-Day Free Returns process. Know what the top response was? "It's easy."
That's because it really is. There's no hassling over whose fault it is, and no question about who pays for shipping. We'll cover return shipping and process your refund as soon as we get it. No questions asked.
If within 365 days of purchase you're not totally satisfied, just send the unused product back in its original package. Return within 60 days of purchase for full refund or return after 60 days of purchase for store credit.