Free shipping $40+ Free returns Advanced Parcel Tracking
What if we told you, you could essentially transform your iPad into a bona fide Macbook Pro? Well, the Clamshell will do just that, it's about as close as you can get to upgrading your iPad to a laptop these days. Seamless typing is ensured by regular resistance keys and a handful of shortcuts conspire to make your life easier. You'll love how much faster you can get things done on the iPad now that you've found its significant other.
- Dedicated case for iPads Mini 1/2/3 and 4
- Hard plastic shell makes it a sturdy case to store and transport the iPad when not in use
- Sleep/Wake function puts your device to bed when you close the screen
- Clamshell design: looks like the MacBook’s little brother with up to 120 degree viewing angles
- Regular resistance keys for a familiar typing experience on an US English QWERTY layout
- Helpful hotkeys allow you to switch between apps, perform tasks and change settings by barely lifting a finger.
- Macbook look-a-like design
- Auto sleep/wake function
- 13 shortcut keys
- Multiple display angles
Place iPad into the Clamshell cradle and snap in to secure. Turn on both the power and Bluetooth buttons, open the Bluetooth settings on the iPad and pair the devices, the blue light will stop blinking once the devices are connected. Don’t forget to look up the hotkeys to make yourself even more productive.
|Model Name||Kai Skel|
|Tablet||Apple iPad Mini 1/2/3/4|
|Function||Business, School, Travel|
|Price||Great Value $40-$79|
|SKU||Apple iPad Mini 1/2/3: CPR003GRY080, CPR003BLU080
Apple iPad Mini 4: CPR003GRY802
|Dimensions (WDH)||8.0 x 0.67 x 5.7 in|
|Features||Button cutouts, Port cutouts, Speaker grill, Sleep/Wake cover, Stand feature, Bluetooth, Micro-USB cable included, QWERTY keyboard|
- Free Shipping for orders over $40
- Air Mail from China is $3.95 (6-30 days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (3-7 days; only available in USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe)
- Express shipping with DHL / UPS is $18.95 (+$8 for every additional item)
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is our cheapest shipping method. In USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe you can also upgrade to local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available for select countries and while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
365-Day Free Returns
We asked customers what they thought of our 365-Day Free Returns process. Know what the top response was? "It's easy."
That's because it really is. There's no hassling over whose fault it is, and no question about who pays for shipping. We'll cover return shipping and process your refund as soon as we get it. No questions asked.
If within 365 days of purchase you're not totally satisfied, just send the unused product back in its original package. Return within 60 days of purchase for full refund or return after 60 days of purchase for store credit.