Friendly pricing and a choice of 4 cover designs make the Cooper Schoolbook folio case an attractive school companion worth befriending right on the first day of school. Designed for Apple iPad 2/3/4, the case features all camera and button cutouts, automatic sleep/wake magnets and an integrated stand.
- Exclusively designed to fit Apple iPad 2/3/4
- Smooth synthetic exterior with distinct national themed designs - USA, Italy, France, England
- Snap-in plastic frame securely holds iPad inside
- Cutouts for all iPad buttons, ports and rear-camera
- Cover closes with magnetic flap
- Automatic sleep/wake switches off iPad when closed
- Soft microfiber inner lining protects the screen from scratches
- Integrated fold-out stand for hands-free screen display
- Supports the display at 50°, 60°, 70°, 80° and 90° angles
- Generous all-around tablet protection
||Apple iPad 2/3/4
||Kids, School, Themed
||Budget $1 - $39
||CPR048PTN100, CPR049PTN100, CPR050PTN100, CPR051PTN100
||7.7 x .7 x 9.4 in (WDH)
||300 grams / 10.6oz
||Button cutouts, Port cutouts, Speaker grill, Sleep/Wake cover, Integrated stand
- Easy to clean exterior
- Sturdy tablet stand
- Budget price
The Cooper Schoolbook folio targets students with who need a case for Apple iPad 2/3/4. The case is available in four choices of decorative collage, featuring iconic images of USA, Italy, France, and England.
The Schoolbook folio is covered with smooth fine-grain synthetic that comes with light padding for additional protection. On the inside soft microfiber lining is used the keep the iPad screen protected from scratches.
An internal hard plastic tray securely holds the iPad inside. It is designed to keep all ports and buttons exposed for easy access. The strong frame also protects the iPad from accidental drops.
The Schoolbook folio's cover is locked with a magnetic cover strap. The cover has built-in sleep/wake magnets that automatically snooze the iPad when closed.
The best part about the Cooper Schoolbook folio is its integrated fold-out stand. The inner cover features 4 built-in rails which are used to prop the display in a number of viewing angles, ranging from 50° to 90°.
Free Shipping for orders over $40 (except oversize)
- Air Mail from Hong Kong is $6.95 (7-14 business days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (2-7 days)
- Local shipping available in USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, Japan and UAE
- Oversize shipping from local warehouse is $18.95-$29.95 (2-7 days)
- Expedited shipping with DHL/UPS is $18.95 from Hong Kong
- Expedited shipping also available from local warehouses
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is the cheapest shipping method. In USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and UAE you get local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
Our Peace of Mind Promise
Our #1 priority is your peace of mind. We stand by products we sell. No matter what the product warranty says, we'll cover it and everything else.
No holds barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Whatever it takes.
We're here for you. Peace of mind. Promised.