Like a chic designer purse, the Happy Owl Studio's Clutch is a leather tablet portfolio case that can also holds a phone, money, credit cards, pens, keys, lip-gloss, sunglasses, etc. Most importantly it has a dedicated pocket to safely hold the iPad 2/3/4. Can your clutch or do that?
- Designed exclusively for use with the Apple iPad 2/3/4
- iPad is completely enclosed in a leather bezel with a glove-like fit
- Full-port & camera access
- Soft faux-leather finish
- Chic look with twilight purple cotton interior, microfiber and stitching
- Adjustable & detachable strap with reinforced D-ring attachment
- Auto sleep/wake function
- Roomy primary pocket
- Wider card slots to accommodate different sized business cards
- Elastic sides on interior phone pocket and pen loops offer more flexibility
||Apple iPad 2/3/4
||Happy Owl Studio
||Business, Designer, Travel, Womens
||Great Value $40 - $79
||11 x 2.1 x 8.8 in (WDH)
||635 grams / 1.4 lbs
||Button cutouts, Port cutouts, Speaker grill, Credit Card slots, Pockets, Shoulder strap, Sleep/Wake cover, Stylus holder, Integrated stand
- 2012 Golden Case Awards nominee for Best Portfolio Case
- Access to all buttons, ports and camera
- Organizer pouch for storage
- Stand feature for typing/viewing modes
- Supports iPad sleep/wake feature
Fueled by their commitment to design and deliver quality tablet case that are chic, useful and affordable, Happy Owl Studio introduced this attractive tablet case for ladies. Available in black and red, this model features faux-leather exterior with purple stitching and lining. The case is designed as a two-piece organizer: one half being a compartment for the iPad, the other an organizer section featuring cell phone pocket, card holder, pen loops and two extra pockets for storing other accessories.
Opening like a book journal, the device slides into a nice, snug-fitting leather bezel frame with small Velcro-tab fastener. Once enclosed, the case is about 1 ½ inch thick. The flawless design of the adjustable shoulder strap with swivel-hinge clasps always allow you to carry it gracefully. The key is the placement of the D-rings, one on each side of the case for proper weight distribution and better overall balance (I have seen this mistake made many times before, so it's nice to finally see someone get it right.)
To position the case into stand position the strap needs to be pulled through the loop and refastened to the button. Once that is done, it works pretty well. A typing angle is also available. As far as cutouts, all the iPad’s ports, buttons, speaker grill and camera align perfectly. Last but not least, there is also a magnet underneath the padded interior fold for supporting your the iPad's sleep/wake feature.
- Free Shipping for orders over $40
- Air Mail from Hong Kong is $3.95 (7-14 business days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (2-7 days)
- Local shipping available in USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, Japan and UAE
- Expedited shipping with DHL/UPS is $18.95 from Hong Kong
- Expedited shipping also available from local warehouses
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is the cheapest shipping method. In USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and UAE you get local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
Our Peace of Mind Promise
Our #1 priority is your peace of mind. We stand by products we sell. No matter what the product warranty says, we'll cover it and everything else.
No holds barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Whatever it takes.
We're here for you. Peace of mind. Promised.