Free shipping $40+ Free returns Advanced Parcel Tracking
You want protection for your iPad or any 7" to 8" / 9" to 10.1" tablet? You probably can’t do better than Pelican - the very company contracted by US Military to deliver cases for missiles, helicopter blades and all kinds of other stuff. The 1055CC / 1065CC HardBack is a stream-lined rugged case that will defend the tablet against impact, water (at depths of up to one meter), crushing and basically anything life throws at it. A pressure-sealed latch keeps the case locked shut to provide your device with maximum protection. The polycarbonate and foam construction keeps everything feeling lightweight. The only thing the you will have to be aware of is your tablet’s size to decide on the model.
- 1055CC Hardback is designed to form-fit the Apple iPad Mini 1/2/3/4
- Also fits other 7-8" tablets, up to 5.3 x .45 x 8.2 inches (WDH) in size
- 1065CC Hardback is designed to form-fit Apple iPad 2/3/4 & iPad Air 1/2
- Also fits other 9-10" tablets, up to 7.5 x .45 x 9.6 inches (WDH) in total size
- SmartCover compatible
- Durable polycarbonate resin construction keeps the case strong and lightweight
- Watertight & crush-proof design
- IP67 rated for water resistance
- Watertight gasket creates a tight seal when case is shut
- Waterproof protection for up to 30 minutes in depths up to 1 meter
- Automatic purge valve keeps water and dust out while balancing air pressure
- Easy open latch remains shut under pressure or after impact
- Cushioned interior with molded-in foam liner protects tablet when inside
- Shock-absorbing liner protects from impacts and won’t scratch the tablet
- Also provides extreme temperature protection
- Get Pelican product lifetime guarantee
|Model Name||1055CC HardBack / 1065CC HardBack|
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air 1/2, iPad Mini 1/2/3/4
7" Tablets, 8" Tablets, 9" Tablets, 10" Tablets
|Style||Rugged & Tough, Waterproof|
|Function||Business, Mens, Outdoor, School, Travel|
|Price||Great Value $40 - $79|
|Dimensions||1055CC - 9.42 x 1.24 x 7.02 in (WDH)
1065CC - 10.86 x 1.24 x 9.28 in (WDH)
|Weight||1055CC - 450 g / 1 lb
1065CC - 525 g / 18.5 oz
|Features||Universal, Smart Cover Compatible, IP67 Waterproof rating, Crush-proof, Air Pressure Valve, Pelican Lifetime Guarantee|
- 2013 Golden Case Awards nominee for Best Rugged & Tough Case & Best Waterproof Case
- Strong defense against extreme threats
- Lightweight, tough polycarbonate construction
- IP67 Waterproof rating
- Pelican Lifetime Guarantee
Tough protection for any iPad or 7-10" sized tablets is what the Pelican 1055CC/1065CC HardBack rugged case is all about. The single-piece hinged polycarbonate outer shell begins the defense against all manner of everyday (and extreme) incidents. It is both scratch resistant and waterproof (IP67 waterproof rating). When enclosed, the tablet-in-case may even be submerged in water up to one meter deep for 30 minutes with no damage done. The easy opening latch is designed to remain shut under pressure or after impact. This Pelican case also has an automatic purge valve that keeps water and dust out while balancing air pressure.
On the inside, the Pelican HardBack case features shock-absorbing molded foam-lining interior. It comes in two sizes - 1055CC for 7-8" tablets and 1065CC for 9-10" tablets. The 1055CC was designed for iPad Mini and will fit any tablet up to 8.55 x 0.85 x 5.52 in (21.7 x 2.2 x 14 cm). The 1065CC model was designed for iPad 2/3/4 and will fit iPad Air 1/2 and any tablet up to 9.96 x 0.81 x 7.76 in (25.3 x 2.1 x 19.7 cm).
Both of the models are SmartCover compatible. The interior foam lining is designed to keep smaller tablets absolutely safe in case they slide around.
- Free Shipping for orders over $40
- Air Mail from China is $3.95 (6-30 days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (3-7 days; only available in USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe)
- Express shipping with DHL / UPS is $18.95 (+$8 for every additional item)
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is our cheapest shipping method. In USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe you can also upgrade to local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available for select countries and while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
365-Day Free Returns
We asked customers what they thought of our 365-Day Free Returns process. Know what the top response was? "It's easy."
That's because it really is. There's no hassling over whose fault it is, and no question about who pays for shipping. We'll cover return shipping and process your refund as soon as we get it. No questions asked.
If within 365 days of purchase you're not totally satisfied, just send the unused product back in its original package. Return within 60 days of purchase for full refund or return after 60 days of purchase for store credit.