Free shipping $40+ Free returns Advanced Parcel Tracking
The Sherpa Water is part of a similar line of Sherpa Carry cases that answer the needs for functional, safe and convenient iPad travel. In keeping with the original Sherpa Magnetic, this folio case model features that same excellent multi-angled tablet stand and adjustable shoulder strap. The key difference in the Sherpa Water is its exterior. It offers extra protection in wet weather and a more masculine appeal. Indiana Jones would probably use this case.
- Designed for exclusive use with the Apple iPad 2 or New iPad 3/4
- Water-resistant waxed cotton exterior with glossy finish
- Designed in olive with brown accents for a more masculine appeal
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap
- Cover strap with snap-button lock for secure case closure
- Automatic sleep/wake function
- Inner faux-leather bezel with Velcro fastener
- Cutouts for all iPad buttons, ports and rear-camera
- Integrated fold-out stand provides multiple viewing angles (50° to 80°) in landscape format
- Designed to offer hands-free mobility for iPad users on the go
|Model Name||Sherpa Water|
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 4|
|Function||Business, Mens, Outdoor, School, Travel|
|Price||Great Value $40 - $79|
|Dimensions||5.6 x 0.86 x 8.2 in (WDH)|
|Weight||350 grams / 12 oz|
|Exterior Material||Faux-leather, Fabric|
Button cutouts, Port cutouts, Speaker grill, Sleep/Wake cover, Stand Feature
- Earthy', organic look for more masculine appeal
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Multi-angle viewing stand
- Excellent on-the-go tablet protection
Sherpa Carry intended this new design to offer a more masculine look and appeal. Though there were some objections to the somewhat thin shoulder strap, the consensus here at Tablet2Cases agrees that the olive color with vintage brown faux-leather accents is definitely a nice look for men.
In terms of form and function, the Sherpa Water is based on the original Sherpa Magnetic case. The difference between the two designs can be seen on the outside. In place of faux-leather, Sherpa Water’s cover is made of a strong waxed cotton fabric that can better withstand all types of weather conditions.
On the inside is a sturdy faux-leather bezel with Velcro fastener to hold the iPad securely. All cutouts are in place to allow for clear access to iPad's buttons, ports and rear-camera.
If you are constantly on the move with your work, and you use an iPad for business, the Sherpa Water is an unassuming yet resilient design that can go wherever you go. The shoulder strap may potentially save you some backtracking as you will be less likely to leave this case behind if you don’t ever have to put it down. When you do decide to put the Sherpa Water down, that's when the integrated tablet stand will come in handy. This excellent fold-out feature can support the iPad display in numerous angles for viewing in landscape format.
- Free Shipping for orders over $40
- Air Mail from China is $3.95 (6-30 days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (3-7 days; only available in USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe)
- Express shipping with DHL / UPS is $18.95 (+$8 for every additional item)
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is our cheapest shipping method. In USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe you can also upgrade to local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available for select countries and while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
365-Day Free Returns
We asked customers what they thought of our 365-Day Free Returns process. Know what the top response was? "It's easy."
That's because it really is. There's no hassling over whose fault it is, and no question about who pays for shipping. We'll cover return shipping and process your refund as soon as we get it. No questions asked.
If within 365 days of purchase you're not totally satisfied, just send the unused product back in its original package. Return within 60 days of purchase for full refund or return after 60 days of purchase for store credit.