The Sherpa Water is part of a similar line of Sherpa Carry cases that answer the needs for functional, safe and convenient iPad travel. In keeping with the original Sherpa Magnetic, this folio case model features that same excellent multi-angled tablet stand and adjustable shoulder strap. The key difference in the Sherpa Water is its exterior. It offers extra protection in wet weather and a more masculine appeal. Indiana Jones would probably use this case.
- Designed for exclusive use with the Apple iPad 2 or New iPad 3/4
- Water-resistant waxed cotton exterior with glossy finish
- Designed in olive with brown accents for a more masculine appeal
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap
- Cover strap with snap-button lock for secure case closure
- Automatic sleep/wake function
- Inner faux-leather bezel with Velcro fastener
- Cutouts for all iPad buttons, ports and rear-camera
- Integrated fold-out stand provides multiple viewing angles (50° to 80°) in landscape format
- Designed to offer hands-free mobility for iPad users on the go
||Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 4
||Business, Mens, Outdoor, School, Travel
||Great Value $40 - $79
5.6 x 0.86 x 8.2 in (WDH)
||350 grams / 12 oz
Button cutouts, Port cutouts, Speaker grill, Sleep/Wake cover, Stand Feature
- Earthy', organic look for more masculine appeal
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Multi-angle viewing stand
- Excellent on-the-go tablet protection
Sherpa Carry intended this new design to offer a more masculine look and appeal. Though there were some objections to the somewhat thin shoulder strap, the consensus here at Tablet2Cases agrees that the olive color with vintage brown faux-leather accents is definitely a nice look for men.
In terms of form and function, the Sherpa Water is based on the original Sherpa Magnetic case. The difference between the two designs can be seen on the outside. In place of faux-leather, Sherpa Water’s cover is made of a strong waxed cotton fabric that can better withstand all types of weather conditions.
On the inside is a sturdy faux-leather bezel with Velcro fastener to hold the iPad securely. All cutouts are in place to allow for clear access to iPad's buttons, ports and rear-camera.
If you are constantly on the move with your work, and you use an iPad for business, the Sherpa Water is an unassuming yet resilient design that can go wherever you go. The shoulder strap may potentially save you some backtracking as you will be less likely to leave this case behind if you don’t ever have to put it down. When you do decide to put the Sherpa Water down, that's when the integrated tablet stand will come in handy. This excellent fold-out feature can support the iPad display in numerous angles for viewing in landscape format.
Free Shipping for orders over $40 (except oversize)
- Air Mail from Hong Kong is $6.95 (7-14 business days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (2-7 days)
- Local shipping available in USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, Japan and UAE
- Oversize shipping from local warehouse is $18.95-$29.95 (2-7 days)
- Expedited shipping with DHL/UPS is $18.95 from Hong Kong
- Expedited shipping also available from local warehouses
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is the cheapest shipping method. In USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and UAE you get local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
Our Peace of Mind Promise
Our #1 priority is your peace of mind. We stand by products we sell. No matter what the product warranty says, we'll cover it and everything else.
No holds barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Whatever it takes.
We're here for you. Peace of mind. Promised.