The Boomerang by XVIDA is a unique all-in-one mount and stand solution and the 2013 Golden Case Awards winner for Best Tablet Mount. When not in use, this clever accessory folds neatly into a Boomerang shape for which its name. The design offers three viewing stand angles, and from there the included Multi-Mount sticky pad allows for the Boomerang and fitted tablet to be securely attached to a variety of smooth, flat surfaces. It’s also good to know that XVIDA offers several Boomerang Kits to encourage extended use of your iPad throughout the home, office, or even in your car.
- Custom-designed for the iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air 1/2
- All-in-one iPad stand and mounting system
- Package includes Boomerang and 1 free MultiMount
- Stand supports up to 3 distinct angles for optimal viewing, typing and browsing
- Sturdy tilt-locking mechanism
- 22° 45° and 65° tilt positions
- Both landscape and portrait modes
- Magnetic attachment point provides a stable mounting frame that can be connected to a variety of XVIDA accessories
- Multi-Mount allows the iPad to be mounted on magnetic and polished surfaces
- Includes super-strong adhesive tape and screws for mounting to other surfaces
- SmartCover compatible
- Boomerang designed to protects the iPad corners and back
||Apple iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air 1/2
||Stand, Wall Mount
||Business, Mens, Travel, Womens
||Great Value $40-$79
||10 x 2.5 x 8 in (WDH)
||Smart Cover compatible, Multi-angle display
- Optimal angles for typing and viewing
- Supports both landscape and portrait formats
- Includes free MultiMount
- Compatible with XVIDA mounting accessories
Late in 2012, XVIDA lauched a Kickstarter campaign for their innovative stand and mount for iPads. They quickly gained a following and reached their goal to launch the product. Fast forward a few years and I’m pleased to see their products widely available and enjoying worldwide success.
The Boomerang mount is a cleverly-designed accessory made for the Apple iPad 2/3/4 and iPad Air tablets (Form-fitting models for the Samsung Galaxy Note and Tab 10.1 tablets are expected to be available soon). This unique accessory was named such because of its appearance that when folded in half resembles a boomerang. But don’t try throwing it because this boomerang might not fly back to you... Especially if your tablet is still attached.
On its own, the Boomerang works great as a single stand and offers three positions for displaying your tablet, each angle locks easily in place. Though not designed to protect your tablet per se, the Boomerang's corners do feature padded cushions to offer a more secure snug-tight fit.
The versatile uses of the Boomerang are many due to the wide range of accessories (sold separately) that can be attached to it and used along with the case mount to safely attach to walls or any flat, smooth surface, including magnetic and glass types. The package also includes screws so aside from fridge doors and glass tables, the mount can also be firmly screwed to other surfaces as a more permanent tablet display. More specifically, the family travel kit includes a headrest mount for easy attachment in the car.
Several Boomerang kits are available for a wide-variety of applications. These include, the Starter Kit, Home & Office Kit, I Want It All Kit, Navigation Kit, and the Family Travel Kit. Accessories such as the desk stand, multi mount and air vent mount are also available separately but highly recommended as they provide great options to place your tablet anywhere you want at the best angle for viewing that is ideal for your preference.
Free Shipping for orders over $40 (except oversize)
- Air Mail from Hong Kong is $6.95 (7-14 business days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (2-7 days)
- Local shipping available in USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, Japan and UAE
- Oversize shipping from local warehouse is $18.95-$29.95 (2-7 days)
- Expedited shipping with DHL/UPS is $18.95 from Hong Kong
- Expedited shipping also available from local warehouses
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is the cheapest shipping method. In USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and UAE you get local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
Our Peace of Mind Promise
Our #1 priority is your peace of mind. We stand by products we sell. No matter what the product warranty says, we'll cover it and everything else.
No holds barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Whatever it takes.
We're here for you. Peace of mind. Promised.