“ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET?” Put an end to such distractions by choosing this tablet car mount from Snugg, which allows you to mount the Apple iPad 2 for backseat display. Your passengers can enjoy watching a movie, or playing a game, but most importantly you can enjoy some quiet in order to concentrate on the road.
Have sky rocketing gas prices left you strapped for cash? The Snugg brand delivers functional, quality-built accessories for an affordable low-cost, like the Car Headrest Mount Holder for your iPad 2. This car mount is designed for extended use with your device already fitted in a Snugg tablet case. I actually tested it with a few other branded folio tablet casesand it accepted them all. You can also fit your device solo, but it is not recommended because the strap can harm the screen and hinder the ability to touch certain apps.
Made of polyurethane, it's a rather complex-looking design that consists of elastic and adjustable Velcro-secure nylon straps, plus two plastic clips. Once the case is mounted to the headrest, your case's folding cover will slide through the front strap and the clips on the bottom will hold it to prevent everything from swaying around too much. Its particularly handy when driving over a few rough spots on the road.
- Access to all ports and buttons
- Headrest strap also functions as a handle
- Compatible with other 10’’ tablets
A good choice for letting backseat passengers enjoy a multimedia experience, all for an attractive cost that will leave you with money to spend at the gas pump.
- Whole new multimedia experience in the car
- Specifically designed to extend The Snugg iPad 2 cases
- Allowing to mount the iPad at a great viewing angle that's comfortable for back-seat passengers
- Attractive polyurethane black leather finish
- Convenient access to all the iPad 2’s ports and peripheral connections
- Easy to fit, easy to remove and easy to adjust once in place
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 4,|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|