The DODOcase book cases bring a little old fashioned sophistication to the iPad 2 or New iPad 3/4. Handmade in San Francisco, the Color Block line is made by incorporating traditional book-binding techniques and fresh vibrant covers inspired by the Northern California landscape.
The DODOcase Color Block Book Case line for iPad 2 or New iPad 3 & 4 is made from all natural materials, using a black Moroccan cloth bound around a solid bamboo core, complete with a four-piece tray design. The frabric cover gives your iPad 2 the tactile feel you've been missing since you switched over to digital media, and as well as being good to hold the case folds back to form a tablet stand. The case keeps to the pads curvature, giving access to all buttons and ports, and—upon request and some extra cost—also to the rear-side camera. The case comes in four different exterior color options and can be personalized with monogramming and other free form printed text.
- Close fitting protection
- Excellent tactile 'hand-feel'
- Optional monogramming
The DODOcase Classic is not the hardest wearing, but definitely one of the sharpest-looking book bound tablet case designs to be had. A best case scenario for the iPad user looking for a little more classic credibility for their tablet
- The highly fashionable case can be personalized with monogramming and free form text service
- Boasts eco-friendly bamboo tray combined with a striking array of exterior cloth options
- An elastic strap keeps your iPad protected while on the go
- Folding cover offers support for typing or watching videos
- Auto sleep/wake feature
- Optional camera hole provides access to iPad’s rear facing camera
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 4|
|Price||Great Value $40-$79|
|Features||Button Cutouts,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill,Customizable ,Sleep/Wake Cover ,Stand Feature|