0 comments / Posted by Vince Ng
God Save the Queen's iPad Mini! Cooper X Belk Bandera cases are great conversation pieces that provide all the basics sought in a folio tablet case . The user would still be well advised not to become too attached as some simple construction infers these themed tablet cases might not age too well.
Cooper and Belk have teamed up to create the Bandera flag-themed series for Apple iPad Mini. These tablet cases for fans are essentially straightforward folio cases with iconic, eye-catching pattern designs. Beyond the covers, these cases are pretty standard stuff. The PU leather exterior provides a decent enough grip and can protect well enough against everyday foes of the iPad. Microfiber lining makes up the interior for additional screen protection against scratches and the like while carrying. The folding cover and rear-side tab connect together to form a basic tablet stand that provides one angle each for typing and viewing in landscape mode. The support is quite steady for the most part. But trouble is the cover can easily lose connection with the tab insert. A magnet for automatic sleep/wake function is also in place and works well. The snap-in plastic shell holds the iPad Mini ultra-secure and has all the precise cutouts that keep it fully operational. Bandera cases come at an attractive price. Unfortunately, that low cost also comes with a bit of bad news behind it. The most disconcerting thing here is the binding connecting cover to back, which has the thinnest of seams running along a strip of material that is thin enough to be cut by household scissors. Also, the PU leather cover is prone to quickly show signs of wear as result of scratches and such. Though it may prove disposable, the Cooper Bandera will in the meantime make a great tablet case for fans who want to display their nation’s colors with great pride.
- Nation flag pattern designs
- Nice secure fit for the tablet
- Attractive low cost
The Cooper X Belk Bandera series impresses most with an attractive price and eye-catching design. Beyond providing all the basics, this is ultimately the best case scenario for those who like to proudly wave their national colors.
- Specifically designed for the Apple iPad Mini
- Polycarbonate rear shell with fold-over cover
- Soft-touch PU leather exterior with natural grain effect
- National flag pattern on front and backsides
- Automatic sleep/wake function
- Cutouts for buttons, input/output ports and rear-facing camera
- Velvety-smooth microfiber interior lining
- Smart-like cover design folds for tablet stand support
- Provides 15° and 75° angles for typing/viewing in landscape format
- Scratch and water-resistant material design
- Provides good all-around protection against basic wear and tear
- Net weight: 125 g / 4.4 oz
|Tablet||Apple iPad Mini, Apple iPad Mini 3|
|Dimensions||5.35 X 0.43 X 7.95 in (WDH)|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill,Sleep/Wake Cover ,Stand Feature|