0 comments / Posted by david
In an answer to the Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 , ZTE has released the Light Tab 2, a 7” device that seeks to capture the best elements of smartphone and tablet PC. Though somewhat surprisingly still running the Android 2.3 operating system, most other specs on the Light Tab 2 seem with the times. Details include:
- 1024x600 LCD capacitive touchscreen;
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm processor;
- 4 GB of ROM and 512 MB of RAM;
- cameras/imagers of 0.3 and 3.2 megapixels; and
- 14.4Mbps HSDPA connectivity with voice calling features.
For an ideal cover in which to stash away the ZTE Light Tab 2, any 8” tablet case model is appropriate.
Sale Sold Out