Just released is the Lenovo ThinkPad tablet, an attempt to appeal to business users with accessories designed to transform the device into a full-on PC. Early reviews such as that of PC Magazine give the ThinkPad tablet above-average to high marks in most areas, but low battery life, bulkiness and less-than-responsive touchscreen are cited as drawbacks.
Lenovo ThinkPad specs are as follows:
- 1GHz NvidiaTegra 2 dual-core processor, 1GB RAM
- Android 3.1 operating system
- 10.1”, 1280 x 800-pixel IPS display reinforced with Corning gorilla glass
- Dimensions of 10.3” x 7.2” x 0.6” (26.2cm x 18.3cm x 1.5cm); weight 1.6 pounds (0.72 kg)
- 16 GB to 64 GB internal memory
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GSM roaming, and Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity
- USB port, SIM card slot
- Cameras of 5 MP and 2 MP
To protect the Lenovo ThinkPad, any of the available 11-inch tablet cases would be appropriate.