The Pure Sense Buddy Wins PTPA Seal of Approval February 18, 2019
Key Advantages of Using iPad in Your Business February 14, 2019
Ride the Wave of New iPad Pro Cases and Accessories February 07, 2019
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
0 comments / Posted on by david
Just released is the Lenovo ThinkPad tablet, an attempt to appeal to business users with accessories designed to transform the device into a full-on PC. Early reviews such as that of PC Magazine give the ThinkPad tablet above-average to high marks in most areas, but low battery life, bulkiness and less-than-responsive touchscreen are cited as drawbacks.
Lenovo ThinkPad specs are as follows:
- 1GHz NvidiaTegra 2 dual-core processor, 1GB RAM
- Android 3.1 operating system
- 10.1”, 1280 x 800-pixel IPS display reinforced with Corning gorilla glass
- Dimensions of 10.3” x 7.2” x 0.6” (26.2cm x 18.3cm x 1.5cm); weight 1.6 pounds (0.72 kg)
- 16 GB to 64 GB internal memory
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GSM roaming, and Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity
- USB port, SIM card slot
- Cameras of 5 MP and 2 MP
To protect the Lenovo ThinkPad, any of the available 11-inch tablet cases would be appropriate.