Think Tank Photo App House 10 Apple iPad / 9" - 10" Tablet Bag
The creative minds over at Think Tank Photo have come up with another practical and functional solution to the ever increasing need to carry more and more tech devices without adding too much weight. It’s tempting to buy more devices just to fill this compact tablet bag that seems like the Tardis from Doctor Who. While the App House 10 looks minimalist on the outside, it packs in a lot of space on the inside to really utilize every inch of the bag.
We like to think any Apple iPad (or like-sized tablet) will feel right at home in the Apphouse 10. And your gadgets will surely love to play house in this resourceful carry case. The durable nylon and polyester combination material offers a trustable water repellent cover on the outside, and nylon lined pockets and foam padding provide some limited protection on the inside.
The App House 10 tablet bag weighs just over half a kilogram, less than a bag of sugar, and features several internal pockets with just enough space for accessories that must accompany their favourite device. The most useful features: An adjustable shoulder strap for easy portability, and an internal pocket for your tablet to snuggle up and go to sleep safely. Both add value to the basic appearance and functionality of this simple carry case for your tablet.
A total of 6 compartments and pockets are found on this bag. Two zip compartments on the exterior front and bottom of the bag allow storage of power cords or stereo headphones for your devices. The bottom compartment houses a built-in seam-sealed rain cover that looks more like a shower cap (A handy travel size sports shower gel is not included). Alternatively you can rest your tablet in the rain cover to see if it floats, though I don’t recommend trying this, the other devices in your AppHouse would soon be lonely. Flip the bag over and you’ll find a Velcro fastened foldaway belt strap, which is the third option for carrying, in addition to the shoulder strap and the carry handle.
Inside the bag more storage space lined with long lasting nylon is miraculously hidden like a teasing treasure hunt to discover what jewels lay within. A clever pocket allows quick and easy access to a tablet, as well as another mesh pocket for mini devices like your smartphone or music player. And there is also a secure zip compartment that can be used for batteries or other tiny objects. Some people may like to keep coins in here. If you’re like me, you’re thinking hey, this is a great place to keep screen cleansing wipes.
The tablet compartment itself measures 7.9 x .80 x 9.8 inches (WDH), which is designed to form- fit the iPad. It is worth noting that the 10-inch refers to overall tablet size, not just screen size.
- Lots and lots of pockets
- Water-resistant fabric
- Multiple ways to carry
- Hidden rain cover feature
- Dedicated pockets for tablet, smartphone and accessories
- Fits any tablet with screen size up to 8” Tablet compartment: 7.9 x .80 x 9.8 inches
- Phone pocket: 3.5 x .40 x 5.2 inches
- Made of long-lasting nylon fabric material w/ water-repellent coating
- Inserted polyurethane coating for superior water-resistance
- Top-quality YKK® RC Fuse zippers and antique nickel-plated metal hardware
- Interior lined with 210D silver-toned nylon
- Nylex lined phone and tablet pockets
- Multiple ways to carry
- Quick-grab handle feature
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap
- Securely attaches to a belt via built-in double-lock belt mount feature
- App House also attaches to any ThinkTank modular component system (each sold separately)
- Front exterior 4-way stretch pocket for swift access to any stored accessories
- Bottom zipper pocket contains seam-sealed rain cover for extra protection
|Tablet||9'' Tablet, 10'' Tablet|
|Brand||Think Tank Photo|
|Price||Great Value $40-$79|
|Features||Pockets, Smart Cover Compatible, Stylus Holder|