Ah, now *this* is more like it: A tough accessory for those seeking a protective case for iPad 2 thru 4. The stripped-down K Kuvs Klover’s billing as “"rugged case" may have been a deal-breaker for some, as in actuality the basic item is a merely a tablet shell. (A nice, sturdy, abuse-taking tablet shell, but still.) A slip-on tablet stand is also included for displaying the iPad in a number of viewing angles in both landscape and portrait formats.
The tablet shell section of the K Kuvs Klover case is made of a seriously sturdy rubberized silicon. The shell is made further protective with a square-cornered pocket design for extra cushioning and a dimpled honeycomb-shape design cushioned further against shocks and impacts. Once the iPad is fitted, a hard plastic frame keeps everything securely held together.
The K Kuvs Klover also comes with a tablet stand, which is not built directly into the case. This features is advantageous as it snaps into place on the case for a secure fit and offers several display angles in both formats (as seen below).
- Good solid all-around protection
- Tough rubberized silicon protects against drops
- Extra impact resistance at corners
- Color customizable
- Easy-to-grip, ergonomic design
- Exclusively designed to fit the Apple iPad 2 or iPad 3 & 4
- Rubber silicon shell with Ezee Grip ergonomic design
- Inner cells for shock absorption
- Square-cornered pocket design for impact resistance
- Raised front bumpers for added screen protection
- Clear access to all iPad buttons, ports, and rear-camera
- Speaker perforations for sound flow
- Button & port covers keep dust and debris out
- Color customizable available in 8 choice designs
- Stand and screen protector accessories available (each sold separately)
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 4|
|Style||Shell, Rugged & Tough|
|Price||Great Value $40-$79|
|Dimensions||8.2 x .78 x 10.3 in (WDH)|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill,Rugged/Tough ,Stand Feature|