The HOCO "Exclusively Touching" line of Apple iPad 2 cases are all about combining slim design and function with elegance. Featuring a vintage full-grain leather exterior and built-in kickstand, this tablet protector lives up to the series' standards.
Though it has some unassuming looks, this leather case knows how to impress. It all starts with the lightweight and slim rubberized polycarbonate frame covered with vintage full-grain leather. Though truly hard to tell for sure when touching, it definitely looks the real stuff. The snap-on shell fits the iPad 2 precise and keeps it fully functional. When traveling, the design shields the tablet backside and edges against bumps, dings and scratches. Alas, the built-in flush-mount kickstand feature releases to support the iPad in three different angles for typing and viewing modes.
- Slim, lightweight design
- Nice genuine leather looks
- Built-in kickstand feature
Though overshadowed by some other HOCO solutions, this one can still be considered a best case scenario for the iPad 2 user who seeks a quality back protector and some extra function to come along with it.
- Specially designed for the Apple iPad 2
- Rubberized polycarbonate shell with full-grain PU leather exterior
- Soft velvet lining with engraved print and pattern
- Precise cutouts for all iPad 2 buttons, input/output ports, speakers and rear-camera
- Built-in flush-mount kickstand for tablet stand modes
- Supports 15° angle for typing in landscape format
- Supports 50° and 70° angles for viewing in landscape format
- Ultra-slim, lightweight design
- Net weight: 110g / 3.9 oz
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Dimensions||9.6 x .43 x 7.4 (WDH)|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill,Stand Feature|