0 comments / Posted by Vince Ng
Conveivably, the Oxford Series folio was designed by TABi with the iPad Air/Mini using business professional in mind. For starters, the microfiber leather cover gives off a lustrous, genuine appearance (Your colleagues may never know the difference). The cover is also designed to sleep/wake your tablet, as well as support it for browsing, video chats, typing, or whatever work you do on your device.
TABi combines durable, quality materials to produce one striking case for the iPad Air and Mini tablets. The Oxford Series folio employs microfiber for its cover, which is designed to resemble genuine leather. On the inside, the same material is used but with the look and feel of soft suede. Also, a discreet magnet has been incorporated into the cover for automatically sleep/waking your tablet.
The iPad Air or Mini tablet is snap-fitted into a holster shell made of hard, semi-flexible plastic. Cutouts are in place to give clear access to buttons, ports, speakers, microphone and rear-camera features on your device.
Additionally, the Oxford Series case incorporates a tri-fold cover design for supporting your device hands-free. The stand feature provides one display angle for browsing, typing and viewing in landscape format.
- Excellent classic, professional look!
- Ultra-lightweight, slim design
- Good price
- Designed for exclusive use with the iPad Air or Mini tablets
- Soft microfiber leather cover with litchi-grain texture
- Automatic sleep/wake function
- Soft mink suedette interior lining
- Hard plastic holster shell form-fits the iPad Air or Mini tablet
- Cutouts for all buttons, ports, speakers, microphone and rear-camera features
- Folding cover supports your device hands-free in landscape format
- Stand feature provides one optimal angle for browsing, typing and viewing modes
|Tablet||Apple iPad Mini, Apple iPad Air, Apple iPad Mini 2|
|Function||Business, Mens, Outdoor, School, Travel, Womens|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|