1 comment / Posted by Vince Ng
Who brought the genuine leather to the party? The Cooper and YUCOVS brands have collaborated to create this folio tablet case for the Sony Tablet S. The low price may lead you to believe otherwise, but this design is indeed made of genuine leather. Aside from clean looks and a nice feel, the user has numerous ways to display their tablet for browsing and viewing.
This accessory proves that the Cooper and YUCOVS brands can indeed work well together. They began by importing real Austrian leather to create this magnetic folio case for the Sony Tablet S. The velvet-lined bezel frame offers the device’s unique wedge-like form a welcome, cozy fit, holding it secure inside with a Velcro under-flap and maintaining clear access to all controls and features, including the rear-facing camera. Here viewing display is not predetermined for the user, rather the inside of the cover incorporates a rubberized non-slip surface that can position the tablet in a number of angles and ensure it remains settled during stand modes. This design really only offers 3-4 distinctly different viewpoints, but it’s appropriate if you need to make a slight adjustments for reducing glare. By pulling the bezel toward you and all the way off the stand surface, you’ll have an angle for typing as well (Though I did find this particular support to be rather bouncy). The exterior is coated with a scratch-resistant matte finish to preserve the leather design and compliment the overall build for protecting the device against everyday wear and tear.
- Multiple viewing display angles
- Solid build
Though not a leather design with much pomp and circumstance, The Cooper X YUCOVS magnetic folio is a great choice for its clean form, generous function and amazing low price.
- Exclusively designed to fit the Sony Tablet S
- Genuine Austrian leather with matte finish
- Magnetic closure
- Inner cover leather strip with YUCOVS brand engraving
- Leather bezel with Velcro-secure flap and soft-touch velvet felt fabric lining
- Cutouts for all buttons, input/output ports and front/rear cameras
- Rubberized, non-slip inner cover surface
- Multiple viewing display angles (60&; to 85°)
- Approximate 25° typing angle
- Scratch and water-resistant exterior
- Provides good all-around protection against everyday wear and tear
- Net weight: 252 g / 8.9 oz
|Tablet||Sony Tablet S|
|Dimensions||7.1 x .90 x 9.5 in (WDH)|