Paul Frank Themed Apple iPad 2/3 Silicon Shell
This Paul Frank themed silicon tablet shell offers the iPad 2 or iPad 3 basic protection against everyday bumps and bruises, as well as prevents unwanted sliding or slipping. Plus, the simply protector has precise cutouts to keep the tablet fully functional while encased. Of course, the biggest appeal here is that cheerful monkey character!
As we would expect, more and more Paul Frank themed cases for the iPad Mini are making their way to the market at an increasing rate. This flexible silicon shell features that distinguishing logo and slips over the back of the iPad 2 or iPad 3 to provide some grip and protection. Most of the protection comes from the case’s preventive features: extra grip means the tablet is less likely to slip off the table onto the floor. It’s a nice, simple way to give the tablet a funky outfit without going all-out on more multi-functional, expensive cases. The best part is that this case is a bargain deal, time to drop anchor!
- Distinctive Paul Frank design
- Scratch-/water-resistant material
- Non-slip grip
The Paul Frank Themed Silcon Back Protector offers iPad 2 and iPad 3 users a nice combination of basic function and protection at an affordable price. And of course, a best case scenario for those who covet Julius the Monkey just as much as they do their iPad tablet.
- Exclusively designed to fit the Apple iPad 2 or iPad 3
- Fun and quirky Paul Frank themed motif
- Made entirely of rubbery silicon material
- Embossed Julius the monkey character
- Cutouts for camera, speakers, buttons & ports
- Non-slip silicon provides a tactile grip and protection against scratches and light accidental drops
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 3|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill|