0 comments / Posted by Vince Ng
The “Koat” folio case by Capdase is a sleek design with cushy memory foam interior for protecting any iPad. Unzip the case all the way to use your tablet or pull it out and enjoy case-free. Don’t forget about the storage pocket too.
This case isn’t any ordinary case but doubles as a fashion accessory. The stylish black sleeve “Koat” is another great item in Capdase’s mKeeper series. Suited for both the iPad and iPad2, this zipped-folio is superbly designed with grade A material and attention to detail in the stitching. A great part of this case is that you can use the iPad when folio is fully unzipped—a nice feature that other Capdase sleeves lack. The outer layer looks and feels like polished faux leather with a long-lasting black zipper that compliments the yellow exterior. On the interior, the case has memory foam that hugs your iPad—excellent shock-absorption if ever dropped. Plus, there’s an extra, thin pocket for storing a cable or document.
- iPad can be used while in sleeve
- Can easily remove the iPad
- Soft velvet interior material
Capdase’s standout design makes this black case a fashionable compliment to the Apple iPad. Not only that, it also gives great protection because of its memory foam interior
- Designed for use with any generation Apple iPad
- Distinguished & exquisite craftsmanship
- Water-repellent laminated canvas
- Memory foam inner layer that gives your iPad full protection
- The interior of the case is lined with soft plush material to keep the device clean each time it is pulled in and out of the case.
- Elastic band/pockets on internal corners to fix your iPad well and convenience for "ready to use" and not necessary to take the iPad out
|Tablet||Apple iPad 1, Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 4 ,|
|Price||Great Value $40-$79|
|Dimensions||9.8 x 7.87 x 0.7 in (WDH Interior)|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill|