Woodford Design WallMount iPad Magnetic Stainless Steel Mount review
If you have the FridgePad by Woodford Design, then you’re ready to welcome the WallMount into your home or office. This metal plate can be mounted onto a variety of surfaces (screws included), and once installed, it merges with the FridgePad to display any iPad for browsing, presentation and viewing purposes.
The FridgePad is a simple recipe, but the WallMount is even more refined. The package includes a single plate of brushed stainless steel, two screws w/ plastic anchors, and a template for efficient installation. The plate can be mounted in either landscape or portrait format, but it really doesn’t matter since the FridgePad can likewise do the same. This wall mount tablet case works on a variety of surfaces, including wood, brick, concrete or ceramic tile, just to name a few. It can even be mounted on the ceiling, yes, the magnetic force is that strong.
- Access to most-important iPad controls/features
- Landscape and portrait displays
- Mounts to a variety of surface types
The WallMount is nice little accessory for showcasing the iPad in a variety of places, and if you don’t already have one, this solution should help make the FridgePad a more attractive sell.
- Sleek stainless steel durable finish
- VESA 75mm & 100mm compatible
- Mounts to any surface with just two screws
- Simple and secure mounting
- Instant FridgePad mounting and removal
- Use in landscape or portrait
- Even includes a drilling template in the box!
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 4|
|Price||Budget $1 - $39|
|Features||Button Cutouts ,Port Cutouts ,Speaker Grill,CC Spaces ,Pockets ,Shoulder Strap ,Sleep/Wake Cover ,Stand Feature ,Stylus Holder|