The TS Case leather folio is a seemingly upscale tablet case at a reasonable price. This quality design could very well set the standards within the iPad Mini accessories range and makes a best case scenario for many users from executive types to those often on the go.
TS Case brings a pair of sharp-looking, genuine-leather, generally high-quality leather folio tablet cases to iPad Mini users. This design is slightly less showy of the two and perhaps the one most suitable as an executive case. As stated, the TS Case exterior features genuine leather. This leather is creased to reflect the interior embedded notches for use as a stand. The effect on the outside accentuates the feel of quality leather (did we mention it’s genuine, top-grade stuff?) for better grip-ability. And the inside incorporates faux-leather that has a smooth, pleasantly soft-touch feel. The iPad Mini is snapped into a thin, yet tough rubberized plastic frame. For viewing, this folio works in basic fashion: The iPad is set into the notches on the interior cover for two angles in landscape mode. In terms of protection, this TS Case folio case suffers from the typical problems. The leather exterior will resist scratches and some moisture. Still, the case may demand a tablet bag. Just make it a chic and sophisticated one, because this design has class.
- High-grade leather exterior
- Distinctive natural leather grain finish
- Tough rubberized interior frame
- Specially made for the iPad mini
- Genuine leather exterior with padded cover
- Smooth-touch faux-leather interior
- Rubberized polycarbonate snap-in shell holds tablet secure
- Cutouts for all iPad Mini buttons, ports, speaker and rear-facing camera
- Integrated stand feature supports 65° and 80° angles for viewing in landscape format
- Net weight: 125 g / 4.4 oz
|Price||Great Value $40-$79|
|Features||Sleep/Wake Cover ,Stand Feature|