Free shipping $40+ Free returns Advanced Parcel Tracking
Who’ve thought plastic bottles could ever look or feel this good? This Bluelounge tablet sleeve features a scratch- and water-resistant fabric exterior made of 100% PET recycled plastic bottles. The Eco-friendly case seals secure via a sturdy aluminum buckle and strong magnets, while the tight-fitted padding on the inside provides some extra comfort for the tablet when carrying.
- Will fit any Apple iPad or other tablet up to 9.7" in size
- Also a good fit for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 or Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9
- Smart Cover compatible
- 100% Eco-friendly design
- Hard-wearing fabric material made of recycled PET plastic bottles
- Incorporated close-fitting and efficient padding
- Two types of hassle-free locks ensure tablet remains consistently protected
- Main compartment with quick magnetic lock
- Quick-release aluminum buckle for easy access
- Front zipper pocket for small accessories
- Branded rubber pull-tab for easy zipper action
- Scratch and water-resistant exterior
- Great all-around protection against standard wear, tear and drops Net weight: 185 g / 6.5 oz
|Model Name||Bonobo Sleeve|
|Tablet||All Apple iPads & iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab/Note/Pro, all 8-9" tablets|
|Function||Business, Mens, Outdoor, Travel|
|Size||8", 9" tablets|
|Price||Great Value $40-$79|
|Dimensions||11.4 X 1.2 X 8.1 in (WDH)|
|Exterior Material||Eco-Friendly, Fabric|
|Features||Pockets, Smart Cover Compatible|
- 2012 Golden Case Awards nominee for Best Tablet Sleeve & Best Eco-Friendly Case
- Made with 100% recycled material
- Scratch/water-resistant exterior
- Top-quality, hassle-free enclosures
The apparently very Earth-friendly folks at Bluelounge present another green solution for the tablet case market. And Tablet2Cases can assure that the Bonobo Sleeve meets the same high standards set by Bluelounge’s Sling tablet bag design.
The user will probably be first struck by the amazing low weight of the Bonobo Sleeve (just 185 grams/6.5 ounces to be exact). Simply put, this design makes any Apple iPad or iPad-sized tablet a breeze to carry. The exterior composed of 100% recycled plastic bottles feels like real fabric. Off-set to the left side is a seriously sturdy enclosing strap with branded aluminum buckle. For further security, Bluelounge has incorporated a wonderful magnetic locking cover flap with quick-flip action.
The front side of the sleeve features a zippered pocket for holding a decent amount of smaller accessories. To top things off, the entire design is padded for providing stored contents some extra protection. One slight flaw to note is a bit of frayed stitching in the area of the cover flap. Well, at least it showed in the model we received. Let’s hope this was just an anomaly.
- Free Shipping for orders over $40
- Air Mail from China is $3.95 (6-30 days)
- Standard shipping from local warehouse is $6.95 (3-7 days; only available in USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe)
- Express shipping with DHL / UPS is $18.95 (+$8 for every additional item)
Customer service shouldn't stop at checkout. When you order from Tablet2Cases you get the total package. That means from A to Z, start to finish, either you feel good or we failed. Shipping is no exception. If you have any questions about your package, just contact us any time day or night and we'll get the answers you need.
Orders process in less than 24 business hours. If you order $40 or more, it’s free. That's right, free shipping on all orders over $40! Orders over $40 automatically ship from the nearest warehouse to you.
Air Mail is our cheapest shipping method. In USA, UK, Canada & W. Europe you can also upgrade to local shipping (ie USPS, Canada Post, Royal Mail, etc). It's slightly more expensive than Air Mail, but faster because it's dispatched from a local warehouse. It's only available for select countries and while stocks last. For super fast delivery, use shipping with DHL / UPS for guaranteed delivery within 1-3 days.
365-Day Free Returns
We asked customers what they thought of our 365-Day Free Returns process. Know what the top response was? "It's easy."
That's because it really is. There's no hassling over whose fault it is, and no question about who pays for shipping. We'll cover return shipping and process your refund as soon as we get it. No questions asked.
If within 365 days of purchase you're not totally satisfied, just send the unused product back in its original package. Return within 60 days of purchase for full refund or return after 60 days of purchase for store credit.