The folks at Cooper Cases are apparently quite proud of this tablet folio case: After all, it’s described as both “Infinite” and “Universal” in its lofty name. And in a few aspects, Cooper’s pride may be justified. Unfortunately, too many generic features (including the look) detract from the overall product.
Cooper Kai Tuggo Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Bluetooth Keyboard Folio Case
It’s not the idea of increasing your tablet’s bulk that is holding you back, rather it’s the high cost of the average keyboard case , am I right? The Cooper Kai Tuggo is low-cost design not only reduces the strain on your wallet, but also your fingers, as the built-in silicone keyboard allows you to type more freely so you can increase your output at school or the office.
- Dust and waterproof silicon keyboard
- Up to 90 hours use between charges
- 76 buttons with 12 shortcut keys
- Bulky design
- Long charging time (4-4.5 hours)
- Single display angle
- Wobbly tablet stand support
The Cooper Kai Tuggo keyboard folio tablet case is a PU leather design with a magnetic buckle strap closure for offering the Samsung Galaxy Tab full-body protection against bumps, dings and scratches during any commute. A bezel frame holds the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 nice and secure inside, which leaves open access to all device controls and features, including its rear-facing camera. When opened, the device is placed in the stand support and the strap folds underneath the keyboard. It is a far more compact design on the tabletop, but you won’t have a comfortable wrist support.
- Designed for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Water-resistant PU leather exterior
- Cover strap with magnetic closure
- Faux-leather bezel with micro-suede lining
- Cutouts for all tablet buttons, input/output ports, and both cameras
- 80° viewing angle
- Dust and spill-proof silicone keyboard
- QWERTY layout with 76 keys, including 12 shortcut keys
- Quiet typing strokes
- Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity with working distance up to 10 meters
- Works with other Bluetooth enabled devices
- Energy saving keyboard with sleep mode
- Built-in lithium battery provides up to 90 hours use between charges
- Charging time: 4-4.5 hours
- Standby time: 100 days
- Battery life: 3 years
- Key strength: 80 +/- 10g
- Key life: 500 million
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Includes USB charging cable
The silicone keyboard has a smooth, quiet touch like the tablet’s screen, yet more pressure-sensitive like typing on lap/desktop PC. Although the design only provides one display angle, it has all the precise cutouts for your tablet to remain completely functional while encased.
The silicone keyboard is dust/spill-resistant, and the PU leather will likewise shield your tablet from such harms, plus bumps, dings and scratches.
I could easily peel the keyboard out of the case, but double-sided taping on the back suggests that it is not intended to be a removable design. Just leave the keyboard where it lies and this case should hold up until your ready to move on to the next tablet.
The quality could be better, but the $39.95 price doesn't get much better for a keyboard case.
The Cooper Kai Tuggo is one of the better budget keyboard case solutions for increasing your productivity and easing your way into the tablet computer world with a little more fluidity and grace.