In the Innovative Care Professional Case, the Apple iPad owner gets convenient carrying in-hand or via the top-notch adjustable shoulder strap included. Plus there’s a foldout stand for viewing and a literally one-of-a-kind design that allows use of the rear camera whenever – in all, this particular folio case is a lot of bang for the tablet dollar.
In short, the Innovative Care Professional Case is one impressive folio case: From material makeup to literally unique design (more on this below) and features one expects in a folio, this accessory is absolutely a best case scenario for many an iPad owner. And it should give the comparable Sherpa Carry case some stiff competition for your attention and dollars. The Professional Case is equal parts functionality and tote-ability. That design already mentioned perhaps once or twice within this review is based on the simple innovation of a notch in the top right-hand corner of the outside cover. This tiny element allows the convenience of – get this – rear-camera use while the iPad is encased, i.e. a picture can actually be lined up while looking at the screen. The Professional Case was released in 2012; as far as Tablet2Cases knows, this remains the only iPad case with this feature. Not impressive enough? Check out the Professional folio’s swell rubberized, dimpled exterior making for easy carrying and done up in always-chic basic black. As a bonus, a top-notch – in terms of both durability and comfortable – adjustable/detachable shoulder strap is included. While simultaneously waking the iPad in the process, the case opens from a good (if not the strongest) magnetic lock to reveal suede-like lining both soft and lightweight. Framing the iPad is a bezel, rubberized identically to the rest, with the whole thing held down with notably strong Velcro. On the back side is a familiar buckle-like notch to which the front cover is fitted to create a stable enough stand for viewing and typing modes.
- Very nice rubberized surface for gripping
- Front cover will not block rear camera
- Excellent adjustable/detachable shoulder strap
- Designed for compatible use with iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4
- Made of rubberized, easy-to-hold “grippy” material
- Folding front cover with magnetic lock
- Auto sleep/wake function
- Adjustable/detachable shoulder strap for convenient hands-free carrying
- Shoulder strap adjusts from 32.5” min. to 58” max.
- Super soft, suede-like lining
- Cutouts for all iPad buttons, ports, speakers and camera
- Integrated stand for viewing and typing modes
- The Pro-Case fits neatly inside the Innovative Care Tablet Bag (sold separately)
|Tablet||Apple iPad 2, Apple iPad 3, Apple iPad 4|
|Price||Great Value $40-$79|
|Dimensions||7.75 X 0.75 X 9.75 in (WDH)|
|Exterior Material||Polyurethane, Rubber|
|Features||Shoulder Strap, Sleep/Wake Cover, Stand Feature|